Skip to main content
- Gorman, J. "In Skull Analysis, Charting the Path From T. Rex to Falcon", The New York Times, May 31st (2012).
- Maugh, T.H. "Birds may be dinosaurs that never grew up", The Los Angeles Times, May 29th (2012).
- Mauguit, Q. "Évolution : les oiseaux sont-ils des dinosaures immatures?" Futura-
Sciences (Spain), May 31st (2012).
- Blog: "LIKE A BIRD – Les oiseaux pourraient être des dinosaures qui n'ont jamais grandi", Le Monde (France), May 31st (2012).
- Marshall, M. "Birds got smart by becoming big babes", The New Scientist, May 28th (2012).
- Reuell, P. "Probing the sparrow's beastly past. Change in developmental timing was crucial in evolutionary shift from dinosaurs to birds, researchers find", Harvard Gazette, June 4th (2012).
- Jerry Coyne "Birds may be paedomorphic dinosaurs" in Blog Journal "Why Evolution is True"
- Gupta, S. "Reverse evolution: Chicken revisits its dinosaur past", The New Scientist, August 19th (2011).
- Collins, N. "Scientists reverse evolution with snouted chicken", The London Telegraph (UK), August 19th (2011).
- Lassagne, F. "Ainsi crée la nature: On a percé le secret de la diversité des formes du vivant" Science & Vie (France), February 7th (2011).
- Powel, A. "Bird, meet cousin alligator. Researcher probes key genes for clues to evolution from dinosaurs" Harvard University Gazette November 4th (2010).
- Williams, N. "Darwin's enduring finches" Current Biology 22, R130 (2010)
- Lehman, C. "Studying the Beaks of Darwin's Finches" The Harvard Crimson March 5th (2010)
- "Why Darwin's finches' beak shape varies?" The Hindu (India), February 25th (2010).
- Cipra, B. "Did Darwin's Finches Do Math?" ScienceNOW, February 17th (2010).