A haiku about polyploids
by Jesse Hollister:
But require more changes
Some A. arenosa fan-writing: A fun collection trip report by Katherine Xue, a senior thesis student in our group, published in Harvard Magazine.
- We seek to understand the molecular mechanisms underlying adaptation to genome duplication in Arabidopsis arenosa.
- We are interested in the evolution of functionally interconnected gene networks.
- We are interested in identifying genes involved in the evolution of weedy lifestyles in high risk environments.
- We are studying variation in perenniality in A. arenosa.
- We are interested in exploring possible links between habitat adaptation and the evolution of meiosis.