Publications from the lab
- Yant, L.*, Hollister, J. D.*, Wright, K. M., Arnold, B. J., Higgins, J. D., Franklin, F. C. H. and Bomblies, K. (2013) Meiotic adaptation to genome duplication in Arabidopsis arenosa. Current Biology. Vol 23, pp. 2151-2156. * = contributed equally (Link). [Featured in a Dispatch article in Current Biology and a Science editor's choice].
- Wright, K. M. and Bomblies, K. (2013) Evolutionary genetics: Inheritance of a complex pollination syndrome. Current Biology. Dispatch article. Vol 23, pp. R525-R527 (Link).
- Arnold, B.*, Corbett-Detig, R. B.*, Hartl, D. and Bomblies, K. (2013) RADseq underestimates diversity and introduces genealogical biases due to nonrandom haplotype sampling. Molecular Ecology. Vol 22, pp. 3179-3190. * = contributed equally. (Link).
- Hunter, B.*, Wright, K. M.* and Bomblies, K. (2013) Short read sequencing in studies of natural variation and adaptation. Curr Op Plant Biol. Vol 16, pp. 85-91. * = contributed equally. (Link).
- Bomblies, K. (2013) Genes causing postzygotic hybrid incompatibility in plants: A window into co-evolution, in Polyploid and Hybrid Genomics (eds Z. J. Chen and J. A. Birchler), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Oxford, UK.
- Hollister, J., Arnold, B., Svedin, E., Xue, K., Dilkes, B. and Bomblies, K. (2012) Genetic adaptation associated with genome-doubling in autotetraploid Arabidopsis arenosa. PLoS Genetics, 8(12): e1003093 (Open Access - Link).
- Arnold, B., Bomblies, K. and Wakeley, J. (2012) Extending coalescent theory to autotetraploids. Genetics. Vol 192, pp. 195-204. (Open Access- Link)
- Hunter, B., Hollister, J. D. and Bomblies, K. (2012) Epigenetic inheritance: What news for evolution? Current Biology. Dispatch article. Vol 22, pp. R54-R56. (Link)
- Hunter, B. and Bomblies, K. (2010) Progress and promise in using Arabidopsis to study adaptation, divergence and speciation. Invited review. In: The Arabidopsis Book. American Society of Plant Biologists. Ames, IA. (Link)
- Bomblies, K. (2010). Doomed lovers: mechanisms of isolation and incompatibility in plant speciation. Invited review. Annual review of Plant Biology 61, pp. 109-124. (Link)
- Bomblies, K. (2010) Evolution: Redundancy as an opportunity for innovation. Dispatch article. Current Biology. 20, pp. R320-R322. (Link)
- Bomblies, K. (2009). Too much of a good thing? Hybrid necrosis as a by-product of plant immune system diversification. Invited review. Botany 87, pp. 1013-1022. (Link)
General audience publications
- Bomblies, K. Plant immunity in a changing world. Essay contribution to “Future Science – 19 essays from the Cutting Edge” edited by Max Brockmann (2011).
- Bomblies, K. The stunning diversity of plants. 10 Questions Interview. Seed magazine. February 22, 2010. (Link)