- Beautiful photos of fungi can be found at Taylor Lockwood's homepage http://www.fungiphoto.com/
- Life in the Pringle Lab. 2012
- If you have a question about Amanita species, go to the Tulloss website at http://www.amanitaceae.org/
- The engineers in the lab took on the task of building an Amanita cake. Some French required for maximal understanding of blueprints.
- The Genealogy of North American Mycologists is available online at
(find me under "Kauffman", "Martin", and "Other Lineages").
- Have you found a mushroom? Consider recording your observation on Mushroom Observer.
- Pringle lab retreat. June 2011
- A fantastic, idiosyncratic guide to all things fungal can be found at the Cornell Mushroom Blog.
- Visit Small Things Considered to learn cool science about microbes.
- Goodbye to Hugh! April 19 2008
- Want the latest information on fungal genomes? Check out Jason Stajich's blog at http://fungalgenomes.org/blog/
- Polypore Hunt, May 2007 (Pringle Lab + Others)
- The Harvard Microbial Sciences Initiative aims to connect microbial biologists across departments within the University and between academic institutions within the city of Boston. Funding for post-doctoral fellows is available.
For more information see http://www.msi.harvard.edu/
- Join the Friends of the Farlow and support research in cryptogamic botany (that includes fungi!): http://www.huh.harvard.edu/collections/fof/fof.html
- Do you have a number that would interest other biologists? Add it to BioNumbers, the Database of Useful Biological Numbers at http://bionumbers.hms.harvard.edu/
- Did you know? The Convention on Biological Diversity outlines strategies for the conservation of Earth's diversity and governs the
use of biological diversity in science. For more information see http://www.biodiv.org/default.shtml and for United States'
State Department guidelines on collecting in foreign countries see http://www.state.gov/g/oes/rls/or/25962.htm
- Foray with Monique Gardes and Pierre-Arthur Moreau, July 2006
- What's the Fungus of the Month? Find out at http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/
- Christmas party. December 2005
- Mushroom poisoning? The Massachusetts and Rhode Island Regional Poison Center provides telephone assistance to people concerned about poisonings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call toll-free 1-800-222-1222.